Over the course of decades helping clients plan for their financial futures, we’ve found that many people have similar questions as they near retirement:
- Have I saved enough?
- How do I turn my savings into monthly income?
- When should I start receiving Social Security?
- What accounts should I draw from first?
- Will my spouse be okay if something happens to me?
- Will I be able to achieve my retirement dreams?
At SIA, we help answer these questions and more. As you near retirement, we gradually shift your portfolio from growth to income focused. We develop a retirement income strategy to cover your monthly living expenses and establish a tax-efficient withdrawal strategy.
We also conduct a thorough review of your Social Security benefits to identify the optimal timing of payments. We then regularly revisit your plan to help strive for it to continue to meet your needs as your life and goals evolve over time. During your in-person review meetings, we will get you started with some fresh brewed local coffee and some chocolates while we reflect on your progress toward pursue your dreams.